Robert was born and raised in the small town of Greensboro, Alabama. During his undergraduate career, he began working in the legal field as a paralegal primarily in the fields of criminal and family law. Robert moved to Baton Rouge to attend law school at LSU's Paul M. Hebert Law Center. While at LSU, he earned a position on the law center's Moot Court Board based on his excellent writing and persuasive arguing skills. He also participated in numerous activities and courses that later would help him when challenging and fighting large insurance companies for his clients. Following graduation in 2002, Robert began his career fighting for those who had been injured at the fault of another and who deserved just compensation for their damages. Today, Robert represents his clients just as zealously as he did when he began his career.
Robert is an avid fan of college football and of the New Orleans Saints. He currently serves on the board of directors for the A. C. Lewis YMCA.
Areas Of Practice
- Automobile/Car Accidents
- Truck Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- 18 Wheeler/Semi-Tractor Trailer Accidents
- Pedestrian Accidents
- Worker’s Compensation
- Workplace Accidents
- Preventable Injury
- Wrongful Death
- Products Liability (Product Recall, Unsafe Products)
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Mississippi
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Mississippi
- U.S. Court of Appeals 5th Circuit
- Louisiana State University, Paul M. Hebert Law Center, Baton Rouge, Louisiana
- Louisiana State University’s Paul M. Hebert Law Center, Baton Rouge, Louisiana, United States of America B.C.L.
- University of Central Florida, Orlando, Florida
- Major: Legal Studies
Professional Associations And Memberships
- Louisiana Bar Association
- Mississippi Bar Association
- Baton Rouge Bar Association