Michael was born and raised in New Orleans and graduated from Jesuit High School. He obtained his undergraduate degree from LSU. Michael began practicing personal injury law and representing injured people soon after graduating from LSU's Paul M. Hebert Law Center in 2003. He worked for a few large personal injury firms before deciding to strike out on his own. In 2010, Michael and Robert formed The Lucky Law Firm, PLC.
Michael is a diehard LSU and New Orleans Saints fan. In addition to football, he enjoys golfing and fishing.
Areas Of Practice
- Automobile/Car Accidents
- Truck Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- 18-Wheeler Accidents
- Pedestrian Accidents
- Social Security
- Worker’s Compensation
- Workplace Accidents
- Preventable Injury
- Products Liability (Product Recall, Unsafe Products)
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Louisiana
- U.S. District Court Middle District of Louisiana
- U.S. District Court Western District of Louisiana
- Louisiana State University, Paul M. Hebert Law Center, Baton Rouge, Louisiana
- Louisiana State University’s Paul M. Hebert Law Center, Baton Rouge, Louisiana, United States of America B.C.L.
- Louisiana State University, Baton Rouge, Louisiana
- Major: Political Science
Professional Associations And Memberships
- Louisiana Bar Association
- Baton Rouge Bar Association